1) Full/Part time Java Developer:
Job Purpose: Creates a unified media steaming management solution built on real media Helix server & producer by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
Experience: 2+ years of experience in java software development.
Job Duties: Designs, develops, and implements web-based java applications to support business requirements. Performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a software development. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
* J2ee (jsp, servlets ).
* Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
* Good understanding of design patterns.
* Good experience in (rdbms) relational database management systems specially MySQL.
* Apache Tomcat.
* HTML & CSS.
* Knowledge of open source concepts and tools.
* Linux knowledge.
2) Part Time ActionScript Engineer – Game Developer – Flash Expert:
Job Purpose: Developing 2 interactive online games.
Job Duties: Use Flash Builder and/or Flash CS5 to build Flash assets from scratch, write clean, reusable, and scalable ActionScript code.
* Strong background as a Flash Developer
* Experience web-based game development and visual design development.
* Experience with Web 2.0.
If it sounds exciting please contact us as soon as you can, and send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.